You may have noticed a new look when you clicked on the blog. I have changed the “theme” to a new one for a few technical reasons. I think this is a little easier to read, but if not, let me know. The links should be more visible now. The font is a little larger.
But the main reason I changed it was that my old theme did not have a feature I wanted—the ability to select a particular image to use as the thumbnail when I post the link to another site such as Facebook. I am hoping this will now work. This one is a test so I am inserting some random images and then selecting one to be the
“featured” image so I can see if it works when I post the link to the blog.
Please let me know what you think of the new look.